Megamenu Migration From Helix3 To Helix Ultimate - Question | JoomShaper

Megamenu Migration From Helix3 To Helix Ultimate

G

Geoff

Helix Framework 1 month ago

I have a large Megamenu in Helix3 (in mulitple languages), and migrating the site over to Helix Ultimate and Joomla 4. Is there a way to migrate all the Megamenu settings? Otherwise it's a huge job in setting them all up again. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks, Geoff

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150730

Hello Geoff

Sorry, it is not possible to copy-paste the settings. You have to set them manually.

Best regards

G
Geoff
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150810

Hi Ofi, thanks for the reply. The update from Helix3 to HelixUltiamte is extremely difficult without you writing some conversion scripts. I now face many hours work in setting up the Megamenus again. How disappointing. I get the impression your developers put a low priority on backwards compatibility.

Can you help? : When making changes to the Megamenu, the updates are slow to display. Some menu items continue to show wider dropmenus than the MegaMenu parameters indicate, as if they get stuck in cache - though I believe I have all caching turned off.

Is there a way to speed it up so I see changes immediately?

thanks Geoff

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150813

You are welcome 😊

I understand the hassle. You have to do everything from scratch. It will require some time and effort. Unfortunatley, we do not have customization support. There is nothing in my hand to help you in this matter.

G
Geoff
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150833

Thanks for the honest, clear answer.

Regards, Geoff

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150916

Thanks for your understanding. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.