Error: Attempted To Load Class "Helper" From Namespace "HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform". - Question | JoomShaper

Error: Attempted To Load Class "Helper" From Namespace "HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform".

G

Geoff

Template 2 months ago

Can anyone help me resolve this issue urgently? It appeared after I renamed the htaccess.txt file.

thanks, Geoff

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150731

Hello Geoff

Apology for the inconvenience. Where does this error occur? Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

G
Geoff
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151294

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s639/sh/801c5619-16f9-49bb-b622-466e21d7a5e1/Uz7Gg4oD3o7I0rG3ntwSU4BH-Otlk3uYn6t6akuS5mQEmhmPzcsjaQzXKw

The public front end of our website errors with this, when the Joomla 4 .htaccess is active. (It works ok with the Joomla 3 .htaccess). I have no idea why, or where to begin resolving this issue. Can anyone help?

Attempted to load class "Helper" from namespace "HelixUltimate\Framework\Platform". Did you forget a "use" statement for another namespace? Exceptions 2Stack Traces 2 Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\ ClassNotFoundError in /home/customer/www/update.ucg.org.za/public_html/templates/shaper_helixultimate/error.php (line 19) use Joomla\CMS\Uri\Uri;use Joomla\CMS\Language\Text;$app = Factory::getApplication();$doc = Factory::getDocument();$template = Helper::loadTemplateData();$params = $template->params;$fontCSS = '';function addGoogleFont($fonts){

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152680

I can see that your site is loading fine. On which page do you see the error?