SP BOOKING Few Questions - Question | JoomShaper

SP BOOKING Few Questions

B

Boris

Extension 1 month ago

Hi. few questions about SP booking component.

1. How I can to change design of page of all hotels/packages and page-design of single hotel/package? Now the gallery Very big and I dont understand wheres it settings.
  2. I need display packages by counrty, so must to be menu items: all packages/hotels in France, all packages/hotels in Poland and other
  3. I need to set prices depending on the season, for example in July price for any room must to be 200USD, and in Februar, for exmple price will 120 USD
  4. Any options for dinamic content - I need to display hotels/packages from any category in one block on home page.

May be you have a training videos? I try to understand - how it work -and dont undrstand, how to.. I trying to read documentation, but it very basic. I know how to create catgories and packages/hotels, but please, how I can to manage pages as Deals, modules on home page, and how I can to display list of aviable countries? Yes, I use quickstart. Please, help me. Thank you.

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152562

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150958

Hello Boris

1. You have to override the component view in the template. Please follow this documentation. You will get all packages view here: components/com_spbooking/views/packages/tmpl/default.php and package details view here: components/com_spbooking/views/packages/tmpl/default.php
  2. Sorry, there is no filtering option for packages by country.
  3. Sorry, there is no way to do this for seasons. You have to change the price manually on each season.
  4. Sorry, this feature does not exist.
  5. We will update our documentation soon.

Best regards

B
Boris
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151236

Thank you.

B
Boris
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152571

Hi! Was added feedback on Joomla Extension Directory - few days ago and today on TrustPilot

Thank you!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152576

Thank you for your feedback.