SP Portfolio: Is Possible To HIDE\DISABLE The "VIEW" Button And Keep Only The "ZOOM" Button Instead - Question | JoomShaper

SP Portfolio: Is Possible To HIDE\DISABLE The "VIEW" Button And Keep Only The "ZOOM" Button Instead

SI

Simmetria Institute

Extension 1 month ago

SP Portfolio The Images show in the SP-Portfolio by default is showed with 2 buttons - when you pass the mouse over the picture:

1. VIEW button
  2. ZOOM button

The ZOOM one open a popup of the full image The VIEW open a new page with the image and description (below the pic)

My question is: IS POSSIBLE to DISABLE\HIDE the VIEW Button ?

5 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #150744

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Yes you can disable it via CSS. Please give me your site URL and also screenshot of your issue.

-Regards.

SI
Simmetria Institute
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150753

I'm Working on my TEST Site. But the production site one migrated will be the one inserted below. The request is on both website.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #150745

Hi,

Yes, possible by ONLY by Custom CSS. Please use that:

.sp-simpleportfolio-btns a.btn-view {display: none !important; visibility: hidden; }

p.s.

But to remove link from HTML you have to override component view and then edit .php file.

SI
Simmetria Institute
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #150754

Can you details where I have to change\insert the code you suggest me ? In the JOOMLA MODULE or in some file at OS level ?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #150757

Read here: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/custom-code-css-js-meta

In most cases: in Helix Ultimate > Template Options > Custom Code > Custom CSS