Spg Bulder Dosent Working After Update - Question | JoomShaper

Spg Bulder Dosent Working After Update

M

Michal

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hello I cant usng my spgbulider after update. - Bad karma: we can't find that page!

You asked for {%sh404SEF_404_URL%}, but despite our computers looking very hard, we could not find it. What happened ?

the link you clicked to arrive here has a typo in it or somehow we removed that page, or gave it another name or, quite unlikely for sure, maybe you typed it yourself and there was a little mistake ?

{sh404sefSimilarUrlsCommentStart}It's not the end of everything though : you may be interested in the following pages on our site:{sh404sefSimilarUrlsCommentEnd}

{sh404sefSimilarUrls}

2 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #151296

Hi,

This error message during page preview is from the Sh404Sef component, not directly from the Joomla core. SH404SEF could very probably be considered the most known full SEO extension for Joomla, it allows you to manage URLs paths. To correct the problem of the non-existing page - please:

1. Update SP Page Builder Pro component to last stable version.
  2. In sh404SEF Configuration > General > Tab "By component" > Sppagebuilder > in 2nd column choose: Joomla! router.php, with menu > Save changes.
  3. Purge wrong URL(s) stored in SEF URLs section of sh404SEF component.
  4. Clear Joomla cache.
  5. In some very rare cases, you have to change value also in the first column "default handler".

Please let me know it it helps!

Best Regards

M
Michal
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151332

Im really sorry but it doesnt working

Can You hekp me in different way?