Shaper Estate Property Owner - Question | JoomShaper

Shaper Estate Property Owner

T

Tahsin Başbuğa

Extension 1 month ago

I'm using the shaper estate template. Apart from the real estate agent, I also want to follow the advertisements with the property owner record. Do you have a solution for this situation?

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152147

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Can you share a screenshot that you want to do exactly?

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

T
Tahsin Başbuğa
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152234

Thank you for your attention.

There is no such screen at the moment. The real estate agent wants the sold or rented ads to be removed from publication. In addition, people or institutions that own more than one property want to be able to see their property status (sold, rented, etc.). Scenario; Dunald Duck has 3 lands, 10 residences and 5 stores. Some of them were rented, some were sold. Rented and sold properties should not appear in lists accessible to web visitors. However, when Dunad Duck logs in, Dunald Duck should appear in the property list.

I translated it with google transfer. I hope it is understandable.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152299

Got it your point. But, right now this feature/functionality is not available. Thanks

T
Tahsin Başbuğa
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152343

Thank you, I hope this revision will be made soon.

I would be happy if you could help me with the solution I've come up with and the problem I'm stuck on right now.

Since my client works alone, I can use the real estate agent's information as the owner. The problem I have in this case is; Publication or non-publication of real estate in Public, Register, Special User Authorizations. If you could suggest a solution to this situation, I would be happy and fortunate.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152450

Hi there, I can understand your demand. But, You have to explain more with real-time scenarios globally.,If we will add this functionality that will impact other users & how they react to this new feature. Overall, you need to explain with real-time scenarios & share a screencast video that is exactly what you need. Besides, You must ensure that other users will adopt it without any questions. Thanks