Would Like To Display The Menu In The Header On The Right - Question | JoomShaper

Would Like To Display The Menu In The Header On The Right

I

Imservan

Template 1 month ago

Hello I use your template sharper_fixter. I would like the menu to be displayed in the header on the far right. Where can I change this. I also can't change the colors of the menu via the templates where can I do that. I hope you can help me. Thank you for your effort. Best regards imservan

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152283

Hello Imservan

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152286

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please use the following code in your custom CSS:

.sp-megamenu-wrapper {
    margin-left: auto;
}

Menu color with this:

.sp-megamenu-parent>li>a, .sp-megamenu-parent>li>span {
    color: red;
}

Please use your desired color in the above code.

And active menu color changing sample code:

.sp-megamenu-parent>li.active>a, .sp-megamenu-parent>li.active:hover>a {
    color: #9745cb !important;
}

Here is all about custom code placement in Helix Ultimate: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/custom-code-css-js-meta

Best Regards

I
Imservan
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152480

Hello, thank you very much, it worked. Could you please give me the code so that I can change the hover color. Thank you very much for your effort. Best regards imservan

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152488

Hi,

Glad that it helped and you are always welcome:)

Here you go:

.sp-megamenu-parent>li:hover>a {
    color: aqua !important;
}

Best Regards

I
Imservan
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152640

Hello, thanks, that worked too. can you please give me a code on how to turn a link with a yellow background into a link with an orange background in the off-canvas menu. Thank you for your effort. best regards imservan