What File Makes The Template.css Call? - Question | JoomShaper

What File Makes The Template.css Call?

FG

Ferran Gispert

Template 1 month ago

Hello, for dvelopent purposes i need to know where is the call to template.css or how it is done. Usually in other templates it is in index.php file or in templatedetails.xml, but i can't find it in Helix Ultimate.

I know about custom.css, overrides, etc.. i only want to know how the template.css is called.

Thanks in advance

2 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152592

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. If you want to change anything on the template.css file or if you want to create a custom.css file inside the css directory then it's possible. Let's see what the process is.

If you want to change the template.css file code then you need to disable scss compile from the template settings or you need to change the code from the theme.scss file of scss directory.

or You can create a custom.scss file inside the scss directory & write your scss code inside the custom.scss file.

or Just create a custom.css file inside the CSS directory & write your css code.

I appreciate your cooperation and will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152610

Hi Ferran,

In general by Helix Plugin file: plugins\system\helixultimate\helixultimate.php

that's why we don't recommend touching that file, becuase that file cannot be overriden like template files.

Line 451 : if ($paths[count($paths) - 1] === 'template.css')