Page Builder Edit Front End Doesnt Launch In New Tab - Question | JoomShaper

Page Builder Edit Front End Doesnt Launch In New Tab

BB

Brian Baldwin

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

So this is annoying, and occurs in just one of my websites. When going to create an article and going into front page editor the editor doesnt launch in a new tab but stays with parent. So when after saving the page then I have to go back and find back end and start over getting back into the article creation to finish saving. Any reason why it would not launch in "New tab"

4 Answers
BB
Brian Baldwin
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152638

Doing some testing, this occurs in articles and not component. So if I have an article and am using SP Page Builder and click to use front page editor it opens over that tab and not into a new one. This takes us out of the administrator for the article and we have to go back and open a new tab to get back. Front Page editior should open in a new tab.

THANKS

LM
Lawrence Myftiu
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152772

Brian let me know if you resolve this prob cause I do have same problem

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152648

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for your issue. I need to ask about it with our DEV team, I will let you know then. Allow me some time please.

-Regards.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #153051

Hi

I have talked with our DEV team they said by default the setting is like this because If you open an article in a new tab, many tabs will be created, the users are mainly will do this work at the time of editing an article... That's why this editor is opened in one tab. Hope you understand.

-Regards.