EasyStore Filters - How To Get Results, Which Meets All The Selections - Question | JoomShaper

EasyStore Filters - How To Get Results, Which Meets All The Selections

G

Grzegorz

EasyStore 1 month ago

Hi, I'm testing Orbit template + EasyStore. I use filters by category, tags, variants and price.

Now when I select multiple different options for category, tags and variants, I end up with a list of products that match at least one selection. I need to end up with a product list that meets all the selections simultaneously.

For example now after selection of filters „red”, „blue”, „retro”, „handmade” I end up with a list of products that are either „red” or „blue” or „retro” or „handmade”.

I need to get a list of products, which meets all selections simultaneously. So I need to get a list of products which are "red" and "blue" and "retro" and "handmade".

If a product is available in "red" and "blue" and is "retro" but isn’t "handmade", then that product should not be listed.

I am asking for advice on how I can obtain filters that provide products that which meets all the selections

If this is not possible, please let me know which file is responsible for this function and which one can be customized to get the expected results.

Regards, Greg

12 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153116

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. I will share your issue to our developer team & get back to you soon.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

G
Grzegorz
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153123

Hi,

ok, thank you for the information

I will wait for your reply

Regards, Greg

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153160
G
Grzegorz
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153189

Hi

Thank you for the video, but unfortunately this video does not solve my problem. This video shows how the variants work now - I checked this before posting my question.

I will try to explain my problem in other words

1. filter based on variants - when I select two colors in the filter: "white" and "black".

a) Now in EasyStore - I get product available in "white" even if this product is not available in "black".

b) What do I need – I need to get a product available in both colors – “white” and “black”. Not products that are only available in white or only available in black.

1. filter based on tags - when I select two tags "A" and "B" in the filter.

a) Now in EasyStore - I get product with tag "A" even if this product doesn't have tag "B".

b) What do I need – I need product with both tags “A” and “B”. Not products only with tag A (without B) and products only with tag B (without A).

I am asking for advice on how I can get what I need - the filters that provide the products meet all selections

If this is not possible, please let me know which file is responsible for filtering - I will try to adjust this file to get the expected results.

Regards, Greg

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153196

I have captured a video again. Can you share a screencast video that you are looking for?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10EBPTbLjCf5pyTnVX8BzsF1-MEkNhstY/view

G
Grzegorz
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153217

Hi

I can't record a screencast video to show the problem because I can't record what I need, I can only record what is now available in EasyStore

Therefore, please find attached a screenshot describing the problem https://postimg.cc/vDsfBb0Q

Regards, Greg

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153304

Got it your point. Can you give me a backup of your site using akeeba backup.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

G
Grzegorz
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153376

Hi

I'm testing the standard installation package for the Orbit template. I only change parameters of two products as it was presented in the screenshot.

However I have made akeeba backup for you https://we.tl/t-c6fAmn0utE

Regards, Greg

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153383

Thanks & I will get back to you soon.

G
Grzegorz
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153483

Hi,

thanks, I will wait for your reply

Regards, Greg

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153612

Hello,

I've consulted with our developer team, and they've indicated that while there are plans to extend this feature in the future, it's currently not feasible to do so.

Thank you for your understanding.

G
Grzegorz
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153628

Hi,

Could you advise which file in EasyStore is responsible for filtering? I will try to customize it for my needs.

Regards, GC