Lost Homepage - Question | JoomShaper

Lost Homepage

D

Dulce López

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hello, good night. I need your help because yesterday I was editing my website, from one moment to the next the home page stopped working, nothing was visible, when entering the page builder the following image appeared (attached file ) do not delete any information, because when something is deleted the alert message appears and I would have noticed.

My website is created with J4, page builder and the delacroy template. Can you help me solve this situation?

If there is no way to restore the page, I would like the home page to remain like the template, since I rely on it to make adjustments.

I also tell you that I installed the template with quickstart and I have worked on it (as you can see in the other sections of my website)

I hope you can help me.

Regards.

(https://drive.google.com/file/d/1krEv_3leDKn3o9egzFtPtXQI3DHTy7Po/view?usp=sharing)

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #153037

Hello Dulce López

I have added a new page Delacroy Home Default and imported the home page of the template quickstart. Please customize and use it as your home page.

Best regards

D
Dulce López
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153026

Can somebody help me? I see what other users have already answered and asked after me

Greetings

D
Dulce López
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153142

Hi Ofi, thanks a lot for your help

Greeting

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #153157

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.