SP Easy Image Gallery Configuration - Question | JoomShaper

SP Easy Image Gallery Configuration

J

Janis

Extension 1 month ago

Hello there,

I'm having a general question about SP Easy Image Gallery component. I would like to use SP Easy Image Gallery Module on my site's main page and would like to display e.g. only 4 lates galleries not all Albums. Is there such option? Obviously there is no configuration parameters to do that, but can I limit the number of Albums somewhere in code?

And a general observation - SP Easy Image Gallery is indeed a very simple and easy to use component but it lacks some very straight forward options to make it one of the best:

• There is no option to configure gallery parameters - to remove image description globally, to remove Album description from Album Feature image and show it when gallery is opened etc. I think there are still things to improve for developer team.
2 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #153121

Hi there!

Thanks for your suggestions. I will convey your wish and suggestions to the team. Hopefully, the developer team will take care of it.

Best Regards

Claudio
Claudio
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154261

I seem to remember changing a parameter in a php script some time ago... I don't remember which one. Analyze the source code of the page and look for the possible solution