Problems Buttons Group Addons In A Module - Question | JoomShaper

Problems Buttons Group Addons In A Module

Reivilo

Reivilo

SP Page Builder 3 weeks ago

Hello, I migrated a few weeks ago from joomla 3 to joomla 4. Everything is ok. I have just modified the site which is now in two languages, FR and EN, everything is ok. I'm using SPPB 3.8.10 with the Shaper Hope template. I'm trying to change a link on a button with the Buttons Group addons in a Module, but nothing works, I put the new link and validated yes saved, and it doesn't work, it always comes back to the old link. I've tried creating a new Buttons Group and it doesn't work at all. It displays the text on the front, but in the admin there's nothing.

10 Answers
Reivilo
Reivilo
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154949

Hello, as you it works and not me, I changed browser, went from Safari to Firefox, and now it works, weird ...

Reivilo
Reivilo
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153569

Another clarification: in English, the button doesn't appear at all, just the title.

Reivilo
Reivilo
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153781

Hello, 3 days later and no answer. I'm taking the liberty of raising the subject again.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153834

Hello Reivilo

Apology for the delay. I have added a button addon on the Price module. Please check it.

Best regards

Reivilo
Reivilo
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #153843

Either I misspoke, or you misunderstood. I didn't say "Button", I said "Button Group". See the good result on the French front. But there's a problem in the admin, impossible to create "button group", as soon as you save it it gets deleted. What's more, when you click on the http link, the image selector appears. I think there's a problem with the addon "button group

Best regards

Reivilo
Reivilo
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #153948

Hello, 2 days later and no answer. I'm taking the liberty of raising the subject again.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #154095

Apology for the delay. I have updated prices module with a Button Group addon but could not find any issue. Please share a clear screenshot and guide me to the issue.

Reivilo
Reivilo
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154417

Hello, I'm telling you that titles and links don't work in "button group". Do the test, go to "Modules", "Prices", there you have created "Facebook" and "Twitter" buttons, try to change "Button text", then save, go to the frontend, it doesn't work, and try to change "Button link", then save, go to the frontend, it doesn't work either. Better still, try deleting "row" with "Button" you've created, then save, go to the frontend, still present, so impossible to delete. Go to the frontend of our French site and look at the "button group" in blue to the right of the menu. We want exactly the same style and position, but it's impossible in English. And it's exactly the same problem as in English, impossible to change "Button text" and "Button link".

Screenshoots https://www.lafermebleue.be/images/2024/Capture%20decran%202024-04-17%20a%2017.15.18.png https://www.lafermebleue.be/images/2024/Capture%20decran%202024-04-17%20a%2017.23.01.png

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154761

Please check Prices module. I have deleted the existing rows and added a Button Group addon. Then changed the title and links. No issues found.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 days ago #155001

Interesting! I was using Google Chrome.