Enhancement Suggestion For JoomShaper’s Content Editing Features - Question | JoomShaper

Enhancement Suggestion For JoomShaper’s Content Editing Features

Samuel Desloges

Samuel Desloges

SP Page Builder 3 weeks ago

Hello JoomShaper Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am an avid user of JoomShaper products and truly appreciate the effort you put into making web development more accessible and user-friendly.

I’m reaching out to suggest an enhancement that I believe could significantly benefit the JoomShaper user community. I’ve noticed that while using features like 'Popover', 'Flipbox', and 'Flipbox Pro', the content editing experience is quite basic. The addition of a WYSIWYG editor such as TinyMCE for formatting text in the 'Content' section would be a substantial improvement.

Such an editor would enable users to easily style their text with bold, italics, bullet points, and more. It would also allow for the intuitive insertion and management of images and links, providing finer control over content appearance without leaving the user interface.

Moreover, this enhancement would not only apply to the aforementioned features but could also extend to other interactive elements within JoomShaper’s suite that involve content editing.

Integrating a rich text editor like TinyMCE across these various elements - Popover items, Flipbox, and Flipbox Pro - would offer a consistent and improved design experience. It would make content creation and editing more enjoyable and efficient.

Thank you for considering this suggestion. I am excited about the potential improvements and look forward to possibly discussing this in more detail.

Warm regards,

1 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #153656

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for your Suggestions. I will inform our team about it. So that they can think about it and take care of it.

-Regards.