SP Easy Image Gallery Mosaic Layout Issue - Question | JoomShaper

SP Easy Image Gallery Mosaic Layout Issue

Claudio

Claudio

Extension 1 week ago

Mosaic layout puts each image on a new row...what happens? do I need to set something in the container line? Thank you.

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154398

Hello Claudio

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

Claudio
Claudio
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154418

settings https://www.scandella.net/cloud/index.php/s/dFRSjJFBrHLLRXA

result https://www.scandella.net/cloud/index.php/s/C6KRFDSnpBisnes

made the row a "fluid row" does not change the result...

Thanks

Claudio
Claudio
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154491

Nobody ???

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154521

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access and affected page link here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Claudio
Claudio
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154556

Good morning the website I am preparing is located at: (see hidden contents)

there is another old active (current online website) installation in the root but it is corrupt (FLEX template on Helix 3) and you were not able to tell me how to remove the old version of SPPB or install the new one... on update SPPB the site crashes and I no longer have access from the back-end (also your tech assit has crashes my website on try), so I had to do it all over again on Helix-Ultimate template...

the access credentials are shown in the hidden contents section...

I made backups of both the files and the database... I prefer to work on this copy rather than the active (root) one to avoid having site down problems. You can find the only one SP Easy Gallery in the latest article created "Abimis"... Thank you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154559

Please try the rectagle layout. It suits your images. If your images are of different sizes, then try Mosaic layout.

Claudio
Claudio
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154561

I've already seen the rectangle layout but it produces excessive enlargement of some images... the problem is not which layout to use, but that the mosaic layout doesn't work!!!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154758

Please use images of different ratio and then check mosaic layout.

Claudio
Claudio
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154762

Yes, it works with images of different formats, but it is identical to the rectangle format.. in mosaic even the thumbnails must maintain the same aspect ratio instead square tiles are created!!! This isn't how it's supposed to work... I've used other products and this isn't the effect.

If we then consider that I cannot use the images already present on the hosting in the "images" folder but I have to upload them again and therefore double the space occupied (also of the database), this is a really bad product. I think I'll abandon it in favor of something much better.

Claudio
Claudio
Accepted Answer
6 days ago #154884

is it that difficult to apply the Masonry layout to the gallery? Thank you.