GAZETTE Template - Multiple Issues - Question | JoomShaper

GAZETTE Template - Multiple Issues

H

HalTurner

Template 2 weeks ago

I bought the Joomla-4-Compatible version of the GAZETTE Template and am having a SLEW of functionality problems.

1. When installed as shipped for "Quickstart" the Responsive aspect of the Template crunches sections together on Cellphones unless large Empty Space elements are installed - which leaves large empty spaces on Desktop renditions but works on cellular phones.

2. In the World News and National News sections, telling the software to show more than 10 stories causes the bottom stories to layout in such a way as to overrun the bottom border of that section, making the button to "View More News" unusable.

3. Numerous SP Items show in the Back End as assigned to CPANEL, which I do not use on my server. Could this affect performance? Where should they be assigned if I don't use CPANEL?

4. My Secondary menu has an item "NEWS" and when clicked it is supposed to display the sub-menu items WORLD and NATIONAL. It used to work, now it doesn't. Just a blank space appears.

5. I installed the Google TRANSLATE plug-in at Logo Right. On cellphones, the Translate Globe Icon then covers-up the little login person symbol on cellphones unless the cellphone user turns his phone sideways to landscape mode.

6. I installed this on the Amazon Web Services cloud and some data centers around the world apparently do not get pages. For instance, some people who are trying to SUBSCRIBE are getting a 404 Error for the Membership Pro Subscription sign up page, while others elsewhere get the actual page. I am losing cash money because people are unable to sign up - sometimes.

7. Joomla 4.4.3 has an Update notification wherein it sends a SINGLE email to me telling me there's an update available. Last week, that sent eighty-two THOUSAND, six-hundred Twenty-two (82,622) copies of that single email to me! I had to shut that notification off.

8. Using Membership Pro, User profiles are showing up to the WRONG PERSON! User "A" sees his profile at login for User "B." Totally random errors affecting only -some- users. Caching trouble???

9. The WHO IS ONLINE feature never reduces. It just rises. While it is not unusual for there to be two thousand to four thousand people on my site at any given time, it just goes up and up and up. I had to shut it off.

There are other troubles, but I can't think of them just now. I suspect this is enough to get us started.

I am willing to PAY for tech assistance to resolve these troubles.

1 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154942

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience.

Would you please give me your admin access to check the issues? And screenshots of the issues will be helpful to understand better.

Best Regards