SPPB Super Hyper Mega Slow When Saving Changes. - Question | JoomShaper

SPPB Super Hyper Mega Slow When Saving Changes.

FB

Fernando Bautista

SP Page Builder 1 week ago

Best regard

I use Joomla 5.1 - SPPB5 latest version, Helix ultimate 2.18 - php 8.2

I don't understand why when trying to edit a simple SPPB5 module it takes too long, it wasn't happening but after updating to SPPB 5 latest version this problem got worse.

Editing and saving changes in a simple module now takes more than 5 minutes, this is inconceivable.

Do you have any suggestions to solve this, thank you very much in advance.

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #154932

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

FB
Fernando Bautista
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154957

Hello and thank you for your comment.

The truth is that I am quite cautious about granting full access to my website, if you can guide me on what to do it would be good, review a file or make some suggestions.

I have seen that, for example, in the Joomla forum, they give suggestions and we arrive at the solution, they never ask for access to the administrative area.

Please note that I am a subscriber user.

Thank you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #155010

To address this issue and improve the editing performance of your SPPB5 modules, here are a few suggestions:

1. If you use third-party extension then you can disable them
  2. Check console via browser inspect element. If you see any problem let me know.
  3. You can check your site to another hosting

-Thanks