Sort In Module Joomla Module - Question | JoomShaper

Sort In Module Joomla Module

KL

Klaus Liedtke

SP Page Builder 1 week ago

Hi

i use a Joomla Module in one of my pages. The joomla module is a type of SP Easy Gallery Albums. But there are no setting for sorting. The category in SP easy Image has no influence on the order. But I would like the overview of the galleries to have a certain order. what can I do?

8 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155069

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

Claudio
Claudio
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154615

Sorry if I join... also it is very useful to automate the selection by typing only part of the name as happens in the selection of tags in the joomla editor (article creation)... now you have to scroll through the long list to find the desired module. .. this is a basic function.. I'm amazed.

Selection by category is the next step... IMHO

KL
Klaus Liedtke
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154616

Hi Claudio, You didn't fully understand. I have 16 galleries. I would like to have this in an overview on one page. This is done wonderfully with the Albums Joomla module selection. Only the order is random. But I would like the albums to be displayed by name.

Claudio
Claudio
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154619

You can try to analyze the page and find the code that generates the galleries, then modify the PHP file by adding, before creating the objects, the sorting command sort($your_gallery); or other name of the object... give it a try look.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #154918

Hello Klaus Liedtke

Sorry, I do not get your question. Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

KL
Klaus Liedtke
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #154920

Hi, Here the creenshot. https://prnt.sc/doSvQO0j5_Rd

I want to show it in alphabetic order, not random.

Regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155057

Please go to this location:

components/com_speasyimagegallery/models/albums.php

and on line 61 change it to

$query->order('a.title ASC');

Then it will shown alphabetically A - Z. If you want it to show Z - A, then change it to

$query->order('a.title DESC');

KL
Klaus Liedtke
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155061

Hallelujah. It works. Thanks for support