Error After Update - Question | JoomShaper

Error After Update

marvays

marvays

SP Page Builder 1 week ago

Hi. I have joomla 3 and SPPB 3. After update i have error:

Warning JInstaller: :Installation: SQL Error Duplicate column name 'is_favorite' Extension Update: SQL query processing error: DB function failed, error number 1060 Duplicate column name 'is_favorite' SQL= ALTER TABLE #__sppagebuilder_addonlist ADD is_favorite tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER status;

and next: Warning JFolder: :delete: Path not to folder. Path: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/builder JFolder: :delete: Path not to folder. Path: [ROOT]/administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/layouts JInstaller: :Installation: SQL Error Duplicate column name 'ordering' Extension Update: SQL query processing error: DB function failed, error number 1060 Duplicate column name 'ordering' SQL= ALTER TABLE #__sppagebuilder_sections ADD ordering int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER section;

where are problems?

1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #155216

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)