Pls Order Arrange Your Blog So Its Readble - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Pls Order Arrange Your Blog So Its Readble

S

ssnobben

General 2 years ago

Hi

this url about your company blogs, updated news etc https://www.joomshaper.com/blog is very disordered, messy give a low impression and deliverably trust for you.

Its a mess to understand the logic and all post are not arranged so its the latest articles blogs, categorisations etc and there is no filter to use for users. I dont know what others think but thats my opinion and you are all about creating web sites.

So tips is to better arrenge and fix this to create more trust and credability for your company.

All the best!

0
3 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #164212

Hi,

Thanks, I shared you feedback with our Dev Team.

0
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #164219

I got the replay, that indeed we should rethink design concept ;)

0
S
ssnobben
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #164227

Yes I think that would be good for you to do.

Cheers!

0