Simple Portfolio Module Featherlight.js - Question | JoomShaper

Simple Portfolio Module Featherlight.js

A

Alvaro

Extension 2 years ago

The files featherlight.min.js and featherlight.min.css and the others should not be loaded in the main file of the module, it should be moved to the tmpl/default.php file because when you want to change for another or simply stop using it it cannot be deleted and 2 files that are not used are unnecessarily loaded.

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #17418

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide me the FTP access & Joomla administrator access.

Is the simple portfolio extension overwritten?

-Thanks

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17425

Hello Toufiq, It is still on localhost, what I would like is that in the next version the load of scripts (css and js) moves from mod_spsimpleportfolio.php to tmpl/default.php. This is a change that has to be made, because if the module is used without filters and without previews (zoom), 3 unnecessary files are loaded, which damage the rendering and the fast loading of the page.

Thanks...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #17695

Go to the file location and delete the override module and component

templates/your_template/html/mod_spsimpleportfolio

templates/your_template/html/com_spsimpleportfolio

-Thanks

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17715

Why should I remove the override? if what I want is to have an override and also eliminate the lines of code that load the scripts that I no longer use, but I can't remove it because the files are loaded in mod_spsimpleportfoli.php when they should be in tmpl/default.php , for when override is created the file is moved to the template. With the component there is no problem because the load scripts is done correctly. I repeat the problem is in the module.

You are great developers, I don't understand why you put the loader of scripts in a file that cannot be overriden.

Thanks ...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #17782

Thanks for your feedback. But, we already override many modules of simple portfolio. But, never found this type of issue. Can you share a screencast video? Thanks

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #17833

Hi Toufiq, video is here [https://www.screencast.com/t/YR0nX9PgOeb] Or you want I create an Pull Request in Github with modifications?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #17928

Please create an issue or create an pull request our github.

https://github.com/JoomShaper/SP-Simple-Portfolio

Please share the video with us via github