Hi:
I am using Helix Ultimate template with predefined header. I have inserted lenguage switcher module into position top2, how can I customize CSS to place lenguage switcher at rigth of email (see picture below)?
Thanks in advance
Solved
Helix Framework
LENGUAJE SWITCHER MODULE ALLIGN INTO PREDEFINED HEADER POSITION TOP2
Accepted answer
Marked as the solution
Pavel
5 years ago
· edited
Hi. More or less like this. Add your class in Class Suffix field in lang module.
#sp-top2 .sp-column {
display: flex;
justify-content: flex-end;
align-items: center;
}
.sp-module .your-class {
order: 1
} 6 more replies
Toufiq Senior Staff
Hi there,
Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please share your site URL & administrator access. I will check & get back to you soon.
-Thanks
RICARDO MARTIN ORTEGA Asked this
Thanks Pavel for your fast reply, following your indications, it worked.
Hi Toufiq, thanks for your offering but it seems that question is solved. Besides, I am still developing in locahost.
Thanks both of you !!
Pavel
You are wellcome
Toufiq Senior Staff
Glad to know that, your problem is solved. Please close the forum post. Thanks
RICARDO MARTIN ORTEGA Asked this
Sorry, how can I close it?
Toufiq Senior Staff
Find out the accept text and click on the accept text. Thanks
Log in to reply.