Blank spaces and social icons appear at top of a standard Joomla article. - Forum | JoomShaper
Solved Helix Framework

Blank spaces and social icons appear at top of a standard Joomla article.

Asked by Mervyn Futter 5 years ago Last activity 5 years ago

I am setting up a site using Helix Ultimate and SF Pagebuilder.
I have a problem when I publish a normal Joomla article and do not use SF Builder.
I have unwanted space at the top of the standard Joomla article and social icons are showing.
How can I remove both these things please so my text appears at the top of the page?
See https://theleedsirishcentre.co.uk/NEW/jan
See an image gere https://theleedsirishcentre.co.uk/NEW/Helix-Custom-Mods.jpg
Kind regards
Mervyn Futter

Accepted answer

Marked as the solution
Dimitris

Use the css override and change the 100px to anything you like. Try to make it 0px

#sp-main-body {
    padding: 100px 0;
}

4 more replies

Ariba Staff

Hello

Thank you for the query. Kindly allow me some moment, i will share the solution soon.

Ariba Staff

Please use the code below in Custom CSS.

You can change the background color as per your choice instead of this: "#0345bf"

The second code will remove both the space and social icons, if you want to remove space furthermore, you can follow the third code and instead of 100 px you can reduce and adjust as per your convenience accordingly.

.sp-page-title {
    background: #0345bf;
}
.article-ratings-social-share {
    display: none !important;
}
#sp-main-body {
    padding-top: 100px;
}
Mervyn Futter Asked this

Thank you all so much for your quick reponse.

Ariba Staff

You are most welcome.

Log in to reply.