Compress JS - Question | JoomShaper

Compress JS

M

Manuel

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi there,

I use Helix Ultimate and have now a little Problem with the Framework. When I go to the template (Helix Ultimate de or en, I have 2) options - advanced and compress Javasrcipt then my Slideshow (Unite Slider) crashed. The error message tell me how is to fix that but in the settings of the slider I can´t found the options. Here is the error message: Revolution Slider Error: You have some jquery.js library include that comes after the revolution files js include. This includes make eliminates the revolution slider libraries, and make it not work. To fix it you can:

1. In the Slider Settings -> Troubleshooting set option: Put JS Includes To Body option to true.
  2. Find the double jquery.js include and remove it.

How we can fix that?

Best Regards Manuel

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #18120

Hello Manuel

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #18124

BTW

As Alternative JS compressor (instead of our from template) you can use JCH_Optimze plugin - that has much more optimization options. And your website would get better Google Speed Score.

M
Manuel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18170

@Paul, I was trying the free version but of the speed too the change nothing. Now I will change all Images to webp files.

@Ofi Khan in the blog I found a view documentations for speed up the side. But nothing really works good specially for mobile. With the PageSpeed Insights the show me a lot of things. I want to fix a few but is not so easy because the most things are from SPPB. Maybe that is because the not compress the JS good. I start now to change all images to webp. But is it possible to use for desktop and mobile different fotos? I mean the same foto but resized. Not resized automaticly from SPPB.

Best regards Manuel

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #18194

I start now to change all images to webp

Hi. Do not do it. Webp does not work in topical IOS versions, with the exception of the latest. If you want to try a Webp, install one of the plugins from JED, which will automatically change all images on the website to the Webp, while maintaining the original formats for displaying in iOS.

And WEBP weighs more and loaded longer than the correctly compressed JPG and PNG. I think the usefulness of the Webp is a myth of Google, who is trying to promote his image format.