Helix Ultimate Update - Forum | JoomShaper
Awaiting an answer Helix Framework

Helix Ultimate Update

Asked by Bob Bishop 5 years ago Last activity 5 years ago

Hi
Today updated Helix Ultimate template.
Its broke my header, cleared cache in admin and browser and everything. Checked setting in template all looks OK. But its broke my header.
Header set at 100px and Logo set at 70px in template settings. But now not having any effect.

see https://rjbdesign.co.uk/resort/

Header too small and menu has dropped. and Logo is to near top now.

Thanks in advance

5 replies

Anne Staff

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting with us. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

Bob Bishop Asked this

info in Content box

Paul Frankowski Senior Staff

Hi. By now inside custom CSS you can use below code:

#sp-header {height: 100px;}
#sp-header .logo {height: 100px;}

Menu items - you have to correct alone, you set value 120px for them, not 100px.

Allen

Wow, my header changed too! I've been going Ape$#!T trying to figure out what happened to my shringing header and logo that has worked so well for so long.

My original code that was working for a year per the recommendations at my previous enquiry (https://archive.joomshaper.com/forums/shrink-header-menu-on-scroll-on-helix-ultimate):

/* ========================================================================
   Fix scrolling Header in Helix Ultimate
 ========================================================================== */
#sp-header.header-sticky {height: 60px; background: rgba(255,255,255,1.0);}
#sp-header.header-sticky .sp-megamenu-parent > li > a, 
#sp-header.header-sticky .sp-megamenu-parent > li > span 
{line-height: 60px;}


/* ========================================================================
   Fix scrolling site logo in Helix Ultimate
 ========================================================================== */
#sp-header.header-sticky .logo-image {
    height: 60px;
}

I tried the recommendations at https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/helixultimate/faq-how-to-do. No good.

I suck at CSS. I simply want the header bar and logo to shrink on scroll in desktop and mobile. What code should I put in my Helix Ultimate templates custom css file? What size should I set defailt haeder in template options? What size for the logo in template options? Sticky header is enabled in the template options.

Thanks!

Bob Bishop Asked this

Hi Paul
Thanks for that info.
But it is not fixing the fact that the template update broke the header. It shouldnt have.

Log in to reply.