Custom Labels For Items - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Custom Labels For Items

S

squashboard

SP Page Builder 6 hours ago

Hello, I am using the UTAddons extension by UniTemplate for Page Builder.

UTAddons extension https://www.unitemplates.com/joomla-extensions/utaddons

It includes, for example, a Testimonials module for managing how testimonials are displayed on the page via Page Builder.

I already have several entries in the module, but every new entry is saved as "Item Copy," "Item Copy Copy," etc.

I would like to edit the testimonial labels and assign specific names to them so I can manage the entries more effectively.

UniTemplate informed me that these "Item Copy" labels are assigned by Page Builder and that it is not possible to modify this within UTAddons.

Could you please adjust Page Builder to allow for custom labels?

Forum post at UniTemplate https://www.unitemplates.com/forum/free-joomla-extensions/580-utaddons-custom-labels-for-testimonials#1914

Best regards, Daniel

0
1 Answers
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Atick Eashrak Shuvo
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 hours ago #234844

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for contacting us and for providing the detailed information.

The “Item Copy” label is generated by SP Page Builder when an existing item is duplicated. However, in our core SP Page Builder addons, there is already an option to change/rename the item title after duplicating it. This allows users to give each item a meaningful name and manage multiple items more easily.

Since UTAddons is a third-party extension, we cannot confirm whether their Testimonials addon provides the same option to rename the item title. The behavior and available options for items within a third-party addon are controlled by the addon developer.

Therefore, if the rename option is not available in the UTAddons Testimonials addon, we recommend contacting UniTemplate and asking them to provide this functionality in their addon.

I hope this clarifies the situation.

Best regards

0