Hello,
I am using SP Page Builder Pro 6.9.1 with Joomla 6.1.4 and PHP 8.4 on my development server.
Problem:
When a popup is triggered ("On Click" as well as "On Landing"), only the dark overlay appears. The popup content is not rendered. The overlay cannot be closed afterwards, I have to reload the page.
With error reporting set to "Maximum", the following warnings are shown:
Warning: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to int in /plugins/system/sppagebuilder/sppagebuilder.php on line 83
Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on int in /plugins/system/sppagebuilder/sppagebuilder.php on line 86
What I have tested:
- I created a new minimal popup (one section, one text addon, trigger "On Landing", all pages). Same result: only the overlay appears.
- The popup content (test text) does not appear in the page source (Ctrl+U), so it is not delivered by the server at all.
- The popup is published, access level Public, language All.
- The issue also occurs with the default Joomla template Cassiopeia, so it is not related to my template or custom CSS.
- Cache cleared, JS/CSS compression disabled.
Thank you for your help!
Best regards
SGB