Help With Off Canvas In Shaper Hope - Question | JoomShaper

Help With Off Canvas In Shaper Hope

T

tomstark1963

Template 2 years ago

Hello all,

I am using Shaper Hope for a client. The menu has several Menu Headings with Drop Down menus under them. On the Menu Bar on a PC, when you click on the Menu Heading or the Drop Down Icon, the Drop Down menu appears. However, on the Off Canvas menu, the drop down only appears if you click on the Down Arrow icon. My client would like to be able to click on the Menu Heading on the Off Canvas menu and have the Drop Down menu appear as well. Is there a solution for this?

Using Joomla version 3.9.28 Using Shaper Hope version 1.5

6 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23956

Hi there!

Thanks for your query.

Can I have your site URL here, please?

Best Regards

T
tomstark1963
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #23957

Is there any way to fix the issue without the url? My client has private information on the website that they would like to not be made public, at least at this time. It seems to be a an issue with the template, as even the demo on the website has the same issue.

Tom

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #23971

Okay, no problem:)

Let me have a look then.

T
tomstark1963
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25452

Any Update? My clients is asking.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25955

Hi there!

Sorry for the delay!

You can put the following code in your custom CSS:

.offcanvas-menu .offcanvas-inner .sp-module ul > li .offcanvas-menu-toggler{
    width: 100%;
    text-align: right;
}

This will widen the space of the menu toggler icon within the offcanvas. But it may be applied for all types of dropdown menu, not only the menu heading item type.

Note: Path towards custom CSS: Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find custom CSS within the custom code.

https://prnt.sc/pu705g

https://prnt.sc/pu70zn

Best Regards

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25966

But it may be applied for all types of dropdown menu, not only the menu heading item type.

Hi Rashida. To avoid this, need to add a class to a separate menu item and use it in the code provided by you