How To Configure Donation Addon? - Question | JoomShaper

How To Configure Donation Addon?

JN

Jim Neubert

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

How do you setup the "Donation" addon in SP Page Builder? I have set up the buttons, entered the paypal ID but when the "Continue" button is pressed, it reloads the page (The button is set to index#) I don't see where to configure the "Continue" button and documentation is lacking.

This is on a development site at:

https://electrayjenkins.com/NewSite/index.php/donate

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #24213

Hello Jim Neubert

You can set The target attribute for link to the same window. Then it will not go to the new page. It will stay on the same page. If you want to change the addon code, then go to this location: politicas/sppagebuilder/addons/donation and customize site.php file.

Screenshot at Jul 10 11-05-05.png

Best regards

JN
Jim Neubert
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #24480

Thank you for your quick reply. But I think I was no clear in my question. I do not want the page to reload or stay on the same page. I want the page to go to PayPal for processing. This appears to be a newer addon and the documentation does not address how to properly setup the donation form to send the request to PayPal for processing. Jim

JN
Jim Neubert
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #25154

Really? This is the best you got? An addon that does not work, does nothing out of the box and no reply for 3 days.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #25193

Apology for the delay and inconvenience. I took the time to test. It seems like it has some issues. I have reported this to the developers.