How To Add A Custom Animation To Page Builder - Question | JoomShaper

How To Add A Custom Animation To Page Builder

RG

Richard Gosler

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

I'm using animation effects to make page elements load in an attractive way, however, i'd like to use a custom animation other than the ones offered within the dropdown menu in styles. The effects i'd like to use are known as heartBeat and tada for which i have already referenced the css. https://snipboard.io/xriVGu.jpg

So in the animate dropdown, i'dd want to add two new options.

6 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #27035
  1. Every single addon has field "CSS Class" use it - to put name for example: custom-animation

foto_6523_2021.jpg

1. Then inside custom CSS use :

.custom-animation { .... }

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #27030

Hi, I think the only option is to use Custom CSS - as you know many nice effects are from CSS3. So you have to disable SPPB Animation, add custom Class name and define CSS3 animation effects for that class name.

This is kind of customization so it's on your hands only.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27031

Hi

Yes its possible by using custom css. But you have to customise it. We do not provide customization support.

RG
Richard Gosler
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27032

Thanks for your replies so far. Immediately below the animation dropdown, the following text appears:

If you wish to style particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your css file.

So, how do I add a class name to the field ?

RG
Richard Gosler
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27038

Thanks Paul, I use that already, But I specifically wanted to use an animation 'onload' as per the offerings from the animate dropdown.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #27043

BTW

Some animation features in SPPB addon are aviable only from front-end editor.

That's all I can help.