SP Property Sorting Order - Question | JoomShaper

SP Property Sorting Order

MI

Marc Innerbichler

Extension 2 years ago

Hi Joomshaper Team,

how can i change the images sorting order in SP Property extension?

thanks in advance Marc

4 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27040

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting with us. Please check the screenshot for sorting the property.

https://prnt.sc/it9sqh

-Thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27041

Hello Marc Innerbichler

I think you are talking about the Gallery images in the property details. In the frontend it is shown as slideshow at the top of property details page. The sorting is explained in the below screenshot. The latest upload comes first, then it starts from the oldest to the second latest.

Screenshot at Aug 03 15-16-35.png

Best regards

MI
Marc Innerbichler
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #27132

Thank you very much for the answers! Is there no way to change the order of uploaded images?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #27146

You can go to this location: administrator/components/com_spproperty/models and in property.php file from line 131 there is a function old2new which is maintaining the order of the photos. Sorry, we do not provide customization support.

If you do not want to go to the code, then follow the sequence I shared while uploading photos. If you miss order in any property, then you can change it from the database too. Go to xxxxx_spproperty_properties table and in the specific property row, find the gallery column. Then change the order there. The same sequence is applied here too. The last one is the first image on the slider, then it continues from the first image to the second last.

Screenshot at Aug 04 18-25-15.png