SP Pagebuilder Upgrade To 3.7.13 - Question | JoomShaper

SP Pagebuilder Upgrade To 3.7.13

K

Kirti

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi

Just noticed that after upgrade to 3.7.13 for many templates - Restora and Indigo, the custom.css file is not being read. This is causing havoc with my customers. Please find an immediate solution.

Thanks Kirti

13 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29773

Hello Kirti

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

K
Kirti
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29777

Hi - here are the websites - foxgloveinternational.in and http://164.52.192.111/pk1/en/

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29818

Meaanwhile, I have talked with the developers. There are issues with Custom CSS. We will update it soon. Please allow us some time.

K
Kirti
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29834

Thank you for the prompt response. When can we get a fix for this. This is really urgent, as I have been getting blasted by irate customers from the morning.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #29887

Your shared site now loads custom.css. Please share one site credentials where it does not work. We will check.

K
Kirti
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #29999

None of the sites loads custom.css. Only the Helix Ultimate template does. Meanwhile, my customers are so irritated. Please act on this matter urgently. Thanks Kirti

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30624

Please update to the Helix Ultimate latest version and check the issues.

K
Kirti
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30792

Hi, it still doesnt work for Indigo template. The custom.css file isn't being recognized.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30811

I have also found this issue. I will talk about this with the developers. Please use Template Options -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS till then.

Screenshot at Aug 29 21-41-27.png

K
Kirti
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30829

Thanks. Yes, part of the custom css file works there. However, I wanted to make an addition which was

.header-wrapper { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; width: 100%; z-index: 999; background: #00000080; padding-bottom: 20px; } This did not work. When I tried to make the change on template.css, the entire css code was in one line https://paste.pics/492ec8c7894a3aab7f6714b8431f461c

I think this is the problem with the upgrade to helix ultimate 2.02. How do I fix this and by when can we get a permanent solution? Thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31814

Please do not edit template.css. Always add your style in custom CSS.

K
Kirti
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31826

Hi Ofi - where's the solution?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31953

I do not get your issue. Please update to Helix 2.0.3. template.css is minified and this is why it is in one line. But you should not touch it. If you want to modify any CSS, then add it to custom.css.