After Joomla Update To 10.3.1 No Edit Screen - Question | JoomShaper

After Joomla Update To 10.3.1 No Edit Screen

H

hitchio

Helix Framework 2 years ago

hi! after joomla update to 10.3.1 no edit screen visible. it´s gone. why?? https://www.dropbox.com/s/92q9p2jxvqllr5f/screen.png?dl=0

12 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31954

You can try this code in Template Options -> Custom Code -> Custom JavaScript

jQuery(function ($) {
    $('a[href*=#]:not([href=#])').click(function () {
        if (
            location.pathname.replace(/^\//, '') == this.pathname.replace(/^\//, '') &&
            location.hostname == this.hostname
        ) {
            var target = $(this.hash);
            target = target.length ? target : $('[name=' + this.hash.slice(1) + ']');
            if (target.length) {
                $('html,body').animate(
                    {
                        scrollTop: target.offset().top,
                    },
                );
                return false;
            }
        }
    });
});
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32095

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32094

You are welcome. Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

H
hitchio
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31982

great!! this does the job! thank you very much.

H
hitchio
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31825

sorry - putting the code in custom JS doesn´t work. menu is broken and css for language-switcher doesn´t work. it has to be set before /<head>. but i´m aware to not breake the helix tool. can you please try, if it works - thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31797

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

1. JED
  2. Trustpilot
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31792

You can use the JS in Template Options -> Custom Code -> Custom JavaScript and you do not need to load jQuery script tag for it.

H
hitchio
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #31784

thank you!! question: can i use this script now everywhere in helix ultimate 2.0.2 to scroll to an anchor and not jump?? without it deleting the edit tool again?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #31769

I have taken your full site backup and removed the JavaScript code from before Head option. Please install this backup on your server and check your issue. You can follow this tutorial for installation help. If you need the JavaScript code, it is given below.

<!-- SMOOTH SCROLL -->
<script src="/ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
$(function() {
  $('a[href*=#]:not([href=#])').click(function() {
    if (location.pathname.replace(/^\//,'') == this.pathname.replace(/^\//,'') && location.hostname == this.hostname) {
      var target = $(this.hash);
      target = target.length ? target : $('[name=' + this.hash.slice(1) +']');
      if (target.length) {
        $('html,body').animate({
          scrollTop: target.offset().top
        }, 1000);
        return false;
      }
    }
  });
});
</script>
<!-- End of SMOOTH SCROLL -->
H
hitchio
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30420

it is not the update. it is for sure the script i put in the header-tag. i have now tested it on another website. the only problem is that i can't delete the script from the header because the edit tool has disappeared. where can i find the script i entered in the database so i can delete the header-tag there from mysql? as an alternative i can only restore an old backup, then it would work again.

H
hitchio
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30156

hi! please see hidden. i realised, it is gone after i put into the "before /head" a script for fluid scrolling

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30083

Hello hitchio

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards