Index-Search Not Working After Update To Helix Ultimat 2.0.2 - Question | JoomShaper

Index-Search Not Working After Update To Helix Ultimat 2.0.2

K

Kinastowski

Template 2 years ago

Hello, I am using the standard Index-Search of Joomla. After update to Helix Ultimat 2.0.2 the input field of the search text has double size and after input of the search text the "Search" button is disabled. So I can not start the search with the button.

If I finish the input of the search text with a "RETURN" then the search starts and the result is correct. After that point the "Search" button is enabled for next searches.

Could you help me? Please use the URL for observing the behaivor. URL: https://www.bmtv.de/suchen/textsuche?q=&Search=

Best Regards Hartmut

4 Answers
Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #32622

Hello there,

We are glad to know that the issue is fixed.

Have a nice day!

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #30888

Hello there,

I am sorry to say but it is working completely fine from our end.

Would you mind sharing a video with us of the exact problem that you are facing?

Thanks!

K
Kinastowski
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #30894

Hello,

First of all the size of the search area is wrong after update to Helix Ultimate 2.0.2 (see the link above).

Additional test show that the error is that the "Search" button is not activated after entering a text in the text field. If I select the option "Allow empty entries" for the search menu under "Advanced" in the Joomla backend "Menu", the button is activated.

Please use the link above for tests.

Best Regards

K
Kinastowski
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32434

After Update to Helix Ultimate 2.0.4 the size of the search area is now correct. Best Regards