Menus In Multilingual Site Won't Display After Updates - Question | JoomShaper

Menus In Multilingual Site Won't Display After Updates

RB

Ralph Behr

Helix Framework 2 years ago

Hi, I have updated both SPPB to 3.7.14 and Helix Ultimate to 2.0.4 recently, so I don't know which of both is causing the problem, but my guess would be Helix. Since the updates, only one language menu is displayed, the one from the browser settings (German browser displays only German menu, English browser only English menu). All other language menus are not displayed. Moreover, the offcanvas menus does not work anymore in any language (page just turns greyish, no menu displayed). I have double-checked all language plugin and module settings and the language-specific Helix styles, but found no solution, everything looks correct. The site was built on the default Helix template, with some additional pages in "Corporate" layout. Joomla version is 3.10.1. Any help would be much appreciated!

11 Answers
RB
Ralph Behr
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #32774

I have reverted to SPPB 3.7.2 and Helix Ultimate 1.1.2 now. That solved the offcanvas menu issue, but not the problem with the multilingual menus. I have noticed that the Helix plugin did not revert and is still 2.0.4 while the template itself is 1.1.2 - how can I solve this?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33395

Hello Ralph

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

RB
Ralph Behr
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33411

Hello Ofi, thanks, but after several days of futile troubleshooting I had no other choice than to delete the whole website and do a full restore from three weeks ago, even with losing all content that was created since then. This took nearly a full day until everything was up and running again. I have to admit that as a user with active subscription I find it very disappointing to receive absolutely no reply within days after describing my problem in the chat and in the forum.

I'll be VERY hesitant to install any SPPB and Helix updates in the future!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33611

There has been issues with Helix 2 and we are trying to resolve as soon as we can. Since it was in the weekend, we are unable to provide you support on time. My sincere apology for this inconvenience and delay. Please update Helix 2 on your local environment and then upload it on the live site.

L
lluis
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33709

The same thing happens to me

antsites
antsites
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33755

I have the same problem!!!!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33807

Hello lluis and antsites

Please post a new question. We need your administrator access to check the issue.

Best regards

antsites
antsites
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33983

I posted a new question. Waiting for a solution

L
lluis
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33992

Hello Ofi Khan

In my case it is not possible, I have long been used to trying updates on localhost first. Helix Ultimate to 2.0.4 fails on multilingual sites, as indicated by the author of this post. Hoping they can solve quickly

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34666

Apologies, guys. I have found some issues with multilingual. For English language, it is working fine. For other languages, there are some issues. I will share this topic with the developers. We will fix the issues ASAP.

You can also add more findings here for multilingual sites. Thanks for your patience and co-operation.

A
andrew.chan
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34715

Same here. I having offcanvas menus issue which does not work anymore (page just turns greyish, no menu displayed) after i upgrade the Helix 2.0.2 to the latest version 2.0.5. I have revert back to the previously version. I hope Joomshaper will rectified the issue ASAP.