[Locked] Download An Older Version Of The Helix Ultimate Framework - Question | JoomShaper

[Locked] Download An Older Version Of The Helix Ultimate Framework

pulsar informatique

pulsar informatique

Helix Framework 2 years ago

HI

I have big issues in frontend AND in back end with the 2.0.4 version:

I want to revert back to helix ultimate 2.0.3 or 2.0.2 framework but I don't find the link please

currently in the back end the article edit page is corrupted with the error in the console :

Uncaught TypeError: this._addClass is not a function at e.<computed>.<computed>._create (jquery-ui.min.js:12) at e.<computed>.<computed>._create (jquery-ui.min.js:16) at e.<computed>.<computed>._createWidget (jquery-ui.min.js:16) at new e.<computed>.<computed> (jquery-ui.min.js:16) at HTMLUListElement.<anonymous> (jquery-ui.min.js:16) at Function.each (jquery.min.js?d5fd143f0a39b8ddb8e57d9a54775101:2) at a.fn.init.each (jquery.min.js?d5fd143f0a39b8ddb8e57d9a54775101:2) at a.fn.init.e.fn.<computed> [as sortable] (jquery-ui.min.js:16) at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (blog-options.js?d5fd143f0a39b8ddb8e57d9a54775101:7) at u (jquery.min.js?d5fd143f0a39b8ddb8e57d9a54775101:2)

it comes from the helix ultimate framework system plugin (the error disappears if I deactivate the plugin)

thanks

cyril

17 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33168

Hi,

Is it ok for you if I send you helix 2.0.1?

pulsar informatique
pulsar informatique
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33169

I can try, yes, thanks !

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33171

Ok wait a bit I will try to send you Helix version 2.0.2 Allow me some time please

pulsar informatique
pulsar informatique
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33173

Acaully I just understood the isssue is that I should NOt upgrade helix ultimate framework from 1.xx to 2.x ! can you tell me where I can download the latest 1.x helix ultimate framework ( 1.1.4) please ?

thansk

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33174
pulsar informatique
pulsar informatique
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33177

ok thanks a lot, it fixed the issue !

cyril

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #33178

BTW

Have you tried to uninstall Helix plugin and install Helix again, we talk about HU 2.0.4

Besides, it's worth to keep old version of templates in case of similar problem.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #33179

Glad to know that:)

You are always welcome!

It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback here:

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.joomshaper.com

Please let me know your name on the review.

Thanks for being with us :)

pulsar informatique
pulsar informatique
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33191

I'm sorry but it is not fully fixed. Some errors disappear but reinstalling the 1.1.4 didn't solve all the issues.

1- we have our own template which is a copy of the basic helix ultimate template but when we edit it (administrator/index.php?option=com_templates&view=style&layout=edit&id=11) it is still noted 2.0.4 instead of 1.1.4

On /index.php?option=com_installer&view=manage the version for the framework is still 2.0.4

2- in the front end we have display issues (the whole content now takes 100% of the width instead of being inside a fixed container)

Thanks

cyril

pulsar informatique
pulsar informatique
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33197

I even uninstalled the HU framework and the HU template, reinstalled the 1.1.4 package. now the back office shows 1.1.4 (good) but the front end still has issues.

it's weird since we don't use HU template but a copy we made (from the joomla template admin panel)

pulsar informatique
pulsar informatique
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #33212

ok I found what remained : when you install a new framework template it becomes the default one! I had to set my duplucated template as the default one thanks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #33628

In most cases after upgrade or downgrade you have to:

1. Clear Joomla cache (also in JCH Optimze - you use it)
  2. Clear browser cache
  3. In Template Options - Advanced - Compile SCSS to CSS: OFF - then Save - and then try to enable again.
  4. Make sure that Helix plugin has this same version as Helix Template.

To see changes / correct view.

J
jan95
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #136343

Hello, emergency please, how to download v 2.0.16 ? .17 got my website with erros

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #136354

@Jan.

1. Please share screenshot link with error details, we have to check & correct that anyway.
  2. Sure, here is: helix_ultimate_plugin_pkg_2.0.16.zip
  3. What template (full name) you have?
  4. What PHP version?
  5. What Joomla version ??
J
jan95
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #136358

Here error details : https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/28646 i use Finion template. php 8.1 j4.4

the problem seems to be coming from offconvas menu module that i disabled, website work again. i think Finion need an update here.

Atlas
Atlas
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #136356

my ip is blocked.. why?

iam trying to write over tor browser. howe stupid is that?.. i can not start a new topic, so i need to write here!

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #136383

@Atlas - If somehow your IP is locked (!?), use different one, you are IT guy, think.

And rather impossible that we locked you intentionally (maybe cloudflare did it), since you still have access to the forum to write an answer;)

This topic is locked