Error After Upgrading To Helix Ultimate 2.0.4 And SP PageBuilder 3.7.15 - Question | JoomShaper

Error After Upgrading To Helix Ultimate 2.0.4 And SP PageBuilder 3.7.15

F

footlev

Helix Framework 2 years ago

I'm getting this error after upgrading to the latest 2.04 and 3.7.15 updates (on Joomla 3.10.2)...

"TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating '$header.offset().top')"

This seems to be causing a jQuery issue and breaking the hamburger menu on our site (footlevelers.com).

I tried to add different versions of jQuery in the custom/header template area but the error persists. It's also broken the modal pop-up capability (which can be found on the video placeholders on the homepage).

4 Answers
F
footlev
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34167

And when I click on any of the modal pop-ups (i.e. video placeholders), I see this error in the Javascript Console:

TypeError: i.magnificPopup is not a function. (In 'i.magnificPopup({type:i.data("popup_type"),mainClass:i.data("mainclass")})', 'i.magnificPopup' is undefined)

F
footlev
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34173

Nevermind... I restored everything from backup. It was messing up the site way too much!

I guess I'll need to use a separate development server if I want to upgrade. But if you all have any idea why this happen, I'd love to know.

Muntasir Sakib
Muntasir Sakib
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #34189

Hello there,

All I can see, the site is working fine from our end, see here. Please share a screenshot of the exact error message shown on the display.

Thanks!

F
footlev
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #34326

Hi Muntasir. Yeah, I mentioned in my last post that I had to restore the site from backup. Those errors were from the inspector console after I updated SP Page Builder and Helix Ultimate to their latest versions (Joomla was at 3.10.2).

I tried adding the jQuery CDN source in the "Custom Code" header of the Helix Ultimate template settings as well as downloaded a simple jQuery plugin for Joomla that was supposed to allow for overriding the jQuery version of Joomla but nothing worked. Those errors continued to persist.

I guess I will return to this when I create a development server to test everything on.