Helix Update After 2.5.8, Crash - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Update After 2.5.8, Crash

A

Aximmetry

Helix Framework 3 years ago

Many people use the older Helix 3 framework. After upgrading to version 2.5.8, my personal "custom.less" file is ignored by the new version in "master.less", so my system crashes. Only these files are possible:

@import 'variables'; @import 'mixins'; @import 'icomoon'; @import 'menu'; @import 'theme';

I don't want the "custom.less" option to be removed. The wrong solution is to sacrifice the user for improvements. Helix ultimate 1.1.2 does not help the user because its operation is incomplete and uncertain, but the new 2 is still in an experimental state, has been under development for a long time. So the user is forced to use the old helix 3 which is sure to work. But after updating to 2.5.8, this was already a problem (2.5.7 is not yet). This is a disturbing method because there is no safe version out of nowhere! I would like to ask for a solution so that master.less accepts registered custom.less and works in the existing system!

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2546

Hello Aximmetry

Please follow this Tutorial, then you can turn on Compile LESS to CSS option.

Best regards

A
Aximmetry
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2704

If I understand correctly, a syntax error causes the compile less to css error. That is, the compile should continue to work. Not the theme.less file is the problem. The problem was a syntax error (,) in custom.less. Interestingly, however, this was not a problem before the update. Thanks for the help!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #2714

You are welcome

It will be fixed in the next template update. Until then, you may use the above fix.