Login Form And Search On Tavelia Template - Question | JoomShaper

Login Form And Search On Tavelia Template

OJ

Oliver Johnson

Template 2 years ago

In the dynamic demo for the Travelia template, if you click on the figure icon in the top right corner (Top 2 module position), a user login form appears.

This isn't working on my site and I suspect it's because I deleted a module or something but no matter what module I load into top2, I can't get the login form to appear like the way it does in the demo.

Also in the demo you have also have a search module in Top 2 and when you click on it, the page dims and you have a search bar in the middle of the screen. However, on my site, the main menu remains visible ontop of the search.

Any ideas?

2 Answers
OJ
Oliver Johnson
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38732

I've tried installing on localhost and comparing the two sites and I've checked absolutely everything and they are identical but it doesn't work on the live site and yet it does on localhost.

The module that seems to be the one that controls the login pop-up window is Top-Login in the Top2 module position. I have copied the settings in the localhost site exactly to my live site. However, if I unplublish the module on localhost, the person icon in the top right corner of the front end, disappears. If I publish it, the icon reappears.

On the live site this is not the case, if I publish the module the icon is there. If I unpublish it, the icon is still there.

I've tried unplublishing every single module and the icon is still there, I've even deleted the trashed icons, cleared the site cache but still the icon is there.

I don't know what else to try, I've tried everything I can think of. It's either starring me in the face or it's something beyond my knowledge. I've tried re-installing the template, checking all folder/file permissions.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #38657

Hi there!

Thanks for contacting us.

You can use the quickstart pack on your localhost and see the module settings I think and add it there.

Or, if there are not so much work done by you already, then you can simply empty your space and install the quickstart again, which will be better.

Best Regards