Carousel Addons - Question | JoomShaper

Carousel Addons

CR

clements radenborg

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi,

I'm using the Image carousel pro and the Testimonial Pro Addons.
For both I notice, especially on a smarthpone that the page is jumping up and down, because the text is never exactly the same hight.

I already found a solution in the archive of the forum for desktops, by setting the minimal hight, but as mentioned there as well, that doesn't work well for smartphones because of the many different resolutions.

I remember from an old template a developer wrote for me that he solved that with a piece of code in the js file, that when the carousel was not visible, it would stop rotating.

This was the code he used:

if (!$modu.length)
    return;

var itemtop = $modu.offset().top;
    var scrolltop = jQuery(window).scrollTop();

if ($modu.hasClass("hover") || (scrolltop - itemtop) > 400) {
      console.log("menu pauze " )
      setTimeout(anchor_rotation, 500);
      return;
    }

Would it be possible to add this to the Page Builder scripts to solve the jumping? And if so, where should I put it?

9 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #38834

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you give me the administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

CR
clements radenborg
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38884

Hi, I've created an account for you. The issue is most visible on a smartphone when you scroll down: https:clements.nl

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #38910

Administrator access does not work

CR
clements radenborg
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #38930

apologies, now it should work.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #39003

Developer team said that, provide us a screencast video and they will fix it main package. Thanks

CR
clements radenborg
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39016
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #39283

Will you please use the same dimension images for the slideshow and check again. Thanks

CR
clements radenborg
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #39395

Hi, I've changed the image size, they're all the same now. However, as I mentioned before: also the text differs per item, so it will still jump up and down. Creating same lenght texts is not feasible, especially since it will still differ on smaller screens due to row length.

Best solution IMHO is to stop rotation while not visible.

Thnx!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #39486

Did you change administrator access?