Billing Information On Invoice - Question | JoomShaper

Billing Information On Invoice

S

Seqencer

General 2 years ago

Hello.

Why is my company's billing information not on the invoice, as in previous years?

Regards

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #44798

Hello Seqencer

Apology for the inconvenience. Our payment partner has been changed. On the new payment gateway, we do not pass your profile information. This is the reason it is not included in the invoice. Unfortunately, invoice is generated automatically and cannot be modified.

Best regards

S
Seqencer
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #44801

Hello.

But I bought it on a company basis and company details are mandatory on the invoice.

Regards.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #44807

I absolutely understand your issue. But unfortunately, it is not on our hands. As I said, invoice is generated automatically from the system. There is nothing much we can do here.

PP
Pawel P
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #45742

Let's hope you understand how much inconvenience it is for companies not to receive the correct invoice after making the purchase. To avoid of imression of Joomshaper is unprofessional, you should inform all customers BEFORE the purchase that entering billing information in the profile does not make sense, because due to ill-considered procedures, invoices will not contain information about the buyer (e.g.company name, address, VAT id) and therefore companies cannot deduct received invoices from taxes or even settle them with the employee making the purchase. For that reason you should also consider to remove "Billing information" tab as it has no influence on the content of the issued invoice.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #45793

Hello Pawel P and Seqencer

I absolutely got your point and we heard you. Since many users are concern about the invoice, I have talked to the management about this. Gladly, we have modified the Payment Gateway. Now for every purchase, you can get your company address on the invoice. It will be automatically fetched from your Profile Details Billing Information. Hopefully, the issue is solved now. Thanks for your patience and co-operation.

Best regards

S
Seqencer
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #45810

Hello.

Can you correct the invoices already issued?

Regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #45826

Please send an email to [email protected] about changing the invoice for old purchases. For the new purchase, the address will be fetched from your profile.

DP
denis pirra
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70738

Hello Ofi Khan,

I renewed my license, but my invoice shows only ma data as a private person. I would need the company invoice with my VAT id.

Can I still ask [email protected] to change the invoice?

thanks in advance, denis

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70741

Yes, send us an email to [email protected]. The Sales team will help you on this.