Is is Possible To Move All SP Pagebuilder Content To A New Site At Once? - Question | JoomShaper

Is is Possible To Move All SP Pagebuilder Content To A New Site At Once?

J

John

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

I am looking to migrate dozens of pages from one of my websites to another. I would have assumed that this would be a case of exporting all SP Pagebuilder pages as a single file and importing this file on the new sites end and then just migrating the images over ensuring they have the same path. The only export option I can find exports pages individually as a .json file and so porting over the content is going to take ages doing this one page at a time. Is there a way to migrate the entire set of pages one one go without having to do this one page at a time?

1 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #46269

Hello

Thank you for your query. Yes, as you mentioned you can export the pages individually as mentioned in our Documentation as well: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-3/export-import-and-save-how-to-reuse-custom-designs . However, there is no such option to export the entire set of pages like you asked for.