Error: "0" Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String - Question | JoomShaper

Error: "0" Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String

W

Wendy

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

I am trying to use the Com_shppagebuilder_addon_slideshow_full addon that came with the Stellar template. I can add it to my page, save, edit the text, and preview the carousel.

However, as soon as I try to add an image I encounter problems. If I add either a main image or a background image (or both), not only do the images not show up in the front end editor, but when I refresh the preview I get an error page with the error code 0 and the description: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string.

I am using SP Page Builder Pro 3.7.8 with the Stellar template.

The screenshots below show how the text shows in the editor but not the images, and when previewed I get an error. Note that previewing BEFORE adding the images will display the pare orrectly. However, once the error has occured, removing the images does not solve the problem, and refreshing the preview will continue show the error until the carousel item that contained the images is deleted.

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3520

Hello Wendy

Please go to this location: templates\shaper_stellar\sppagebuilder\addons\slideshow_full and replace site.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

site.zip

Best regards

W
Wendy
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3529

Excelent, that worked, thank you. It still doesnt show the images in the front end editor but the page works fine.

How do I go about adjusting the fonts and font size? Is that possible by editing that file or is there another way to do it?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3533

You are welcome

Look in the settings for it. You can also use Custom CSS for it if not found in the settings.