Where to change main menu text size and colors - Forum | JoomShaper
Awaiting an answer Helix Framework

Where to change main menu text size and colors

Asked by Jeffrey Kiefer 4 years ago Last activity 1 year ago

Where may I find the setting to change the header menu text size?
Also
Using Helix Ultimate
Predefined header yes
Presets Custom Style yes
Menu
Text color, hover and active text - changing these has no effect.
Where to change the header menu text, hover and active text colors?

4 replies

Jeffrey Kiefer Asked this

I was able to change the menu colors by creating a new header row in layouts. I am still unable to find where to change the header menu text size and where to change the color of the hamburger menu for screen sizes.

Ariba Staff
4 years ago · edited

Hello

Thank you for your query.

Could you kindly check the following documentation:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/helixultimate/faq-how-to-do

Please do let me know if that helps you.

Fernando Molina

This page cannot be found

Rashida Rahman Staff

Hi Fernando Molina,

Did my screenshots help?

Jeffrey Kiefer Asked this

This answered many questions. Thank you.

Jeffrey Kiefer Asked this

FYI - Sometimes my edits do not seem to have changed. I have found that clearing my browser cache corrects this.

Log in to reply.