Hidden Fields - Question | JoomShaper

Hidden Fields

avp

avp

Template 3 years ago

I am currently using ARINO template, and have an issue with the user registration form in j2store.

The REGION and COUNTRY fields are <option> fields, and on both PC and Phones I can select an entry from this list, yet once I have selected it the field then shows blank. If I revert to another template (I tried UNEI) then the fields show correctly, just not in ARINO.

I searched the forum and found that someone else had a similar issue (https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/168). You said to include the following in a custom CSS which I have done, but this has made no difference. I have cleared out the CACHE in both the Joomla Administrator and also on the front-end in my web-browser.

Any suggestions please?

Thank you.

Andy.

.view-products select:not(.form-control) { padding: initial !important; }

2 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #3825

Hi there!

Glad that you have found it! Yes, it will work if you use simply height: auto; too...

Best Regards

avp
avp
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #3819

I think I have found the answer. I have been studying the template.css file, it has the following line:-

select.form-control:not([multiple]), select.inputbox:not([multiple]), select:not([multiple]) { height: calc(2.25rem + 2px); }

by changing the 2px to 24px, the size of the select box now matches the rest of the input fields and the names now appear as expected.

I have added this line to the custom CSS files in the front end of the template manager

select.form-control:not([multiple]), select.inputbox:not([multiple]), select:not([multiple]) { height: calc(2.25rem + 24px); }