Image Tag Problems With Different Addons - Question | JoomShaper

Image Tag Problems With Different Addons

R

reklamewerkstatt

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello I am using the template Folium with the current Pagebuilder and Joomla 3.10.4 .I would now like to add Img ALT tags to the images and have the following problems:

The addon "Folium Vertical Gallery Slider" does not offer the possibility to add an ALT tag.

The addon "Slideshow" also does not offer the possibility to add an ALT tag.

The addon "Image Content" also does not offer the possibility to insert an ALT tag.

I do not have the possibility to name the title of the images in such a way that the title is taken over as ALT tag, because the ALT tags are different from the titles!

How can I add the ALT text in the mentioned addons?

Thanks!

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #52929

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry, right now this feature/functionality is not available. But we will try to considering it for future update.

-Thanks

R
reklamewerkstatt
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #53053

Hi Toufiq,

thank you for answering my question, which unfortunately does not satisfy me, as I had hoped to get a solution to the SEO problem with these addons. Is there no way here that I can add the alt tags. Any "trick" or workaround? Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #53076

We will try to provide an update to the template as soon as possible. Thanks

R
reklamewerkstatt
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #53338

Hi, that would be nice and adding the Image alt to all the addons which have images would be nice too.

Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #53397

We will try our best. Thanks

Odin Mayland
Odin Mayland
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151470

My client has been sued for not having alt-text on the slideshows. When is alt-text going to be available for all image add-on?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #151591

Now alter text available on image addon & image layouts addon. I will try to manage a fix it next update. Thanks