The Positioning Of The Elements Slideshow - Question | JoomShaper

The Positioning Of The Elements Slideshow

Dmitry Goncharov

Dmitry Goncharov

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

This suggests the need to make the positioning of elements (relative, absolute) in the slideshow + add the ability to insert any addons there.

7 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #4035

Ok thanks for your explanation. I will note it down

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #4029

Hi Could you please explain it more?

Dmitry Goncharov
Dmitry Goncharov
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4032

You make the output of addons in the slideshow and enable positioning in the addon settings. In principle, it is already in the addons. You only need this positioning to work inside the slide.

Dmitry Goncharov
Dmitry Goncharov
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4033

Now, in the slideshow, you can only display text, an image, and a button, and only in the pinned places

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4067

Now, in the slideshow, you can only display text, an image, and a button, and only in the pinned places

Each slideshow element has a CSS class field. You can use this to customize everything you want via css. It is unlikely that the team will add what you ask to the slideshow. Since this addon is already very complex and therefore buggy. After numerous similar requests of yours, a class field was added and nothing else. Therefore, if you need these features for your current work, do not wait, but use css. This is just advice.

Dmitry Goncharov
Dmitry Goncharov
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4179

I understand perfectly. So you need to recycle this addon. This is primarily a content designer that positions itself in terms of working without code.

I no longer wonder why everyone runs to create sites on Tilda. Easy, simple and convenient.

And it is difficult to blame them for this. And it is even more difficult to motivate to study the creation of sites on Joomla, where to drop the title in the center on the mobile phone, you need to register media queries.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4256

Each product has its own consumer. Tilda is not a cms but a service. Therefore, there is no competition with Joomla. Joomla is developed by its own development team. Teams like Joomshaper just use its API to create their extensions. And it has its limits to live with. If you just need a landing page, then it makes no sense to use Joomla, it is better to do it in Tilda. Personally, I prefer to typeset in source code in this case - this is a fast site, more convenient and faster than the cumbersome interface of the visual editor and free.