Large Page Keeps Hanging On The Background - Question | JoomShaper

Large Page Keeps Hanging On The Background

DB

Design8 bv

SP Page Builder 3 years ago

Hi,

After upgrading PageBuilder to a newer, we are experiencing that some larger pages are not loading at the backend anymore... It keeps hanging, even if I wait for 5 minutes.... So, now we are not able to adjust these pages anymore.

I have tried several browsers, Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox on macOS.

It happened after the update from 3.7.6 to 3.7.7. The 3.7.8 and 3.7.9 didn't solve the problem as well.

I hope you can help us with a solution for this.

8 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #4218

Hi Could you please give me a screencast of your issue? So that I will send it to our DEV team

DB
Design8 bv
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4253
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #4286

Give me your super admin access please

DB
Design8 bv
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4290

Please find it in the hidden content. For example at this site, the Page Bulder page called 'Downloads' is not loading or in same cases very very slowly...

DB
Design8 bv
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5062

Hi Mehtaz Afsana Borsha,

Any news regarding this topic?

Thanks!

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5300

Hoi, can you in hosting cPanel change- increase value for memory_limit? Now you have only 128M - try to set 256M or 512M if possible. It may help.

That page is HUGE, lots of Rows, addons inside, I think you should consider to divide it into separate subpages for each product. Faster load - easier to manage - better for SEO.

DB
Design8 bv
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5606

Hi Paul,

Thank you. We will try to increase the memory_limit. We know that the page is huge, but the worked well with previous versions of PageBuilder.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5607

I know, but to be honest I don't know exactly what was changed in code that caused this issue. But yes, I asked for deep checking our developers. But by now... please consider my suggestions.