Animated Text - Duration of text - Forum | JoomShaper
Staff replied SP Page Builder

Animated Text - Duration of text

Asked by Isabelle Dionisius 4 years ago Last activity 1 year ago

Hi Community,

I have integrated the AddOn "Animated Header" and have chosen the animated text style. My header consists of several sentences that are being shown one after another. I am pretty satisfied with the result because it meets our needs. I wonder now if there is a way (custom code maybe or an out of the box solution) for the single sentences to stay a bit longer before they disappear for the next sentences to be displayed. It moves a bit too fast as ist is right now.

The link is: www.btg-ge.eu

You will find the animated header on the firts page right underneath the menu.

Thanks and best
Isabelle

2 replies

Ofi Khan Staff

Hello Isabelle Dionisius

This will require Custom Work. I have found a way. Please go to components/com_sppagebuilder/assets/js/sppagebuilder.js and search for revealAnimationDelay You will find 2 occurences. On the first occurence change

this.revealAnimationDelay = 1500

to this

this.revealAnimationDelay = 6000

Then check the differences. Here default 1500 will make the text wait for 1.5 seconds. If you set it to 6000, then it will wait for 6 seconds. So, change the value according to your need.

Important: Everytime, SP Page Builder is updated, the file will be replaced. So, please keep your file saved with you. After update, change it again.

Best regards

Jasmin

Hi,
I was looking for exactly this function and found it here.
But if the file is replaced with every SP-Page Builder update, it doesn't make sense to change the values there every time.

Can't the developer team add this AnimationDelay and the Duration as a user function?
Because the default setting is too fast for me.

Ofi Khan Staff

Hello Jasmin,

Thank you for reaching out to our technical support forum. I’m sorry to hear about the trouble you’re experiencing. Since this is an old post, I would request you to post a new question regarding your issue. We will check and help you.

Best regards

Log in to reply.