SP Property Icons - Question | JoomShaper

SP Property Icons

TC

Terry Carter

Extension 3 years ago

Where can I find the icons for SP Property for custom realestate based fields?

For instance when I create a custom field for a property it gives me the option to use the SP Property icons, but it doesn't show me a list of icons I can choose from.

Any ideas?

12 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #4579

Hello Terry Carter

Please try to add a Property Feature. There you can see all the spproperty icons. Screenshot_566.png

Best regards

TC
Terry Carter
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4619

The problem then appears to be the extension. When I choose the SPProperty Icon Pack the second dropdown does not appear on screen. Apparently there are some missing json files causing the issue and preventing the rest of the script from running.

Uncaught ReferenceError: fontawesome is not defined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (index.php?option=com_spproperty&view=propertyfeature&layout=edit:113)
    at u (jquery.min.js?637e4895bd09eb195f6df85f9c13c445:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js?637e4895bd09eb195f6df85f9c13c445:2)
    at Function.ready (jquery.min.js?637e4895bd09eb195f6df85f9c13c445:2)
    at HTMLDocument._ (jquery.min.js?637e4895bd09eb195f6df85f9c13c445:2)
Refused to execute script from 'www.domain.com/administrator/components/com_spproperty/assets/js/icomoon.json' because its MIME type ('application/json') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.
Refused to execute script from 'www.domain.com/administrator/components/com_spproperty/assets/js/fontawesome.json' because its MIME type ('application/json') is not executable, and strict MIME type checking is enabled.
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #4677

Install SP Property again and then check this issue.

TC
Terry Carter
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4681

Same issue even after uninstalling and reinstalling.

TC
Terry Carter
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4829

The problem is the icomoon and fontawesome json files are being included in a script tag. That is bad form and breaks servers with strict mime types enabled. How do I removed those 2 declarations?

TC
Terry Carter
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5155

Any ideas on this?

C
canalmedia
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15635

Hi, i have the same problem. I cannot see Fontawesome and Spproperty Icons. See https://share.getcloudapp.com/wbuwvWOz

C
canalmedia
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15636

Hmm, the problem is in htaccess and these lines:

## Suppress mime type detection in browsers for unknown types
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
Header always set X-Content-Type-Options "nosniff"
</IfModule>
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #15709

Please post a new question.

C
canalmedia
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #15716

Why new question? Is this a forum or support tickets?

I have the same problem. And I found out where the problem is (instead of you). So could you please solve it? Thank You!

T
[email protected]
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #132847

Header always set X-Content-Type-Options "nosniff" is for sure the issue. I removed the header from one of my sites (running on nginx) and the error went away.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 months ago #132996

Hello

Please download the latest SP Property and install on the site. The issue will be solved.

Best regards